Saturday 9 March 2013

Naked without?

What makes you feel naked without? 

It's one of those questions that you could probably guess what many people would say these days. 

But it's also one of those questions that never ceases to surprise as well.

I asked my youngest daughter (aged 7) what she'd feel naked without. She looked at me for a few seconds, said nothing and went off in search of a writing pad and pen. A few minutes later, she presented me with this;


One day I was looking for my gloves. I couldn't find them. I looked upstairs and down as well, but I couldn't find them. "Never mind". I will go without them.
When I was walking to school my hands were cold, so I had to put them in my pocket. My friends made fun of me for not having my gloves.
My mum bought me new girls gloves and that was embarrassing.
Then one day I saw a red pair of gloves on the table, but they weren't mine. They I saw a black pair on the floor and they were mine. Finally, I had my gloves back.
Now no-one makes fun of me.

The Author!








What questions do you like to ask that give surprising answers?


No comments:

Post a Comment